Landmark releases info on bidders
Landmark is finally releasing information on all five of its bidders (four for the entire hospital system, one just for the rehab center)
1. RegionalCare Hospital Partners, based in Brentwood, Tennessee (we knew about them already. They signed a letter of intent to bid on the hospital a while ago)
2. Transition HealthCare, based in Nashville, Tennessee (these folks already expressed their interest in bidding on Landmark)
3. Capella Healthcare, based in Franklin Tennessee (These guys were rumored to be potential bidders)
4. Prime Healthcare Services, based in Ontario, California (No one has reported on these guys yet, so this is news)
5. HealthSouth based in Birmingham, Alabama (This is the group that’s only interested in the Rehabilitation Center)
Each company will have a chance to argue its case before Judge Michael Silverstein at a hearing scheduled for Thursday and Friday of next week.
Tomorrow you’ll be able to see all of the bids online. In the meantime, here’s Landmark’s handy summary of the bids.